1. The owner of the website www.fermoygarage.com is FermoyGarage & TorqueFactory, Old Faber Castell Complex, Drive 2, Fermoy, Co. Cork, hereinafter referred to as ADMINISTRATOR.
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. By saving cookie files in end devices.
c. By collecting web server logs
Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information on some user behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. time of receipt of the inquiry,
b. response time,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Access to data.
a. Data are disclosed to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
b. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
c. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In this document, the ADMINISTRATOR presents how it implements the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement in relation to the personal data of their contractors and persons representing them.
We have implemented measures to protect personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All collected data is protected using appropriate technical and organizational measures as well as security procedures. We implement our internal policies and procedures, and provide training covering data protection, security and confidentiality.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes data in accordance with and for the needs of the business, in connection with the services and products offered and implemented. These are contact and personal data necessary for the implementation of ongoing and future contracts, including those related to the quality of services rendered and the security of their implementation. The ADMINISTRATOR does not collect or process other data that is not necessary for the performance of the contract. The transfer of personal data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for the implementation of contracts for services offered by the ADMINISTRATOR. Similarly, it applies to contracts concluded between the ADMINISTRATOR and Suppliers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The ADMINISTRATOR processes your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or with your employer or principal, including to:
a) to provide, maintain and improve services,
b) ensuring proper customer service,
c) handling requests that you direct to us,
d) contacting you for purposes related to the provision of services
In addition, the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the ADMINISTRATOR due to completed contracts (e.g. tax rules, storage of documents and accounting records), as well as due to the implementation of tasks related to business operations, including e.g. planning and organization of work, reporting and conducting analyzes.
We also process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which is:
a) carrying out marketing activities of ADMINISTRATOR’s own services in relation to ongoing and continued contracts in the future.
b) contacting you for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data is stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of performing obligations arising from legal provisions, including tax and accounting, redress in connection with the performance of the contract, archiving. The maximum storage period is 5 years from the end of the contract. Personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for sending commercial information by electronic means are stored until you revoke your consent to such processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We entrust personal data to other entities only when permitted by law. Our respective agreements contain provisions regarding security measures to protect data and maintain confidentiality. Therefore, your data may be transferred:
a) entities cooperating with us, which support us in providing services and perform activities related to their implementation;
b) external entities that operate and manage our internal IT systems;
c) supervisory authorities, in response to a request for information, if the disclosure is consistent or required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
In accordance with applicable law, natural persons have specific rights regarding their personal data, and the administrator is responsible for their implementation. In a situation where ADMINISTRATOR is a data administrator and decides about the method and purpose of personal data processing, we inform you about your rights:
Right of access to personal data – individuals have the right to access their data, which we store as an administrator.
The right to rectify data – if your data is out of date or incorrect.
The right to delete data – if your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you do not agree to further data processing.
The right to limit processing – if you notice that your data is incorrect, is being processed unlawfully, you can request a restriction on the processing of your data for a time that allows us to check the correctness of this data or its compliance.
The right to object – at any time when the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself or your personal data is processed for the purposes of marketing.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Us